Visit The SISTAHS Ministry's Network

  • www.BreakthroughAnointing2012.eventbrite.com
  • www.facebook.com/#!/groups/TheSISTAHSMinistry
  • www.facebook.com/#!/SistahTalk
  • www.sistahsconference.webs.com
  • www.TheSISTAHSMinistry.com

SOCIAL NETWORK REVOLUTION

Experience the 2012 Year of Breakthrough

www.BreakthroughAnointing2012.eventbrite.com

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Power Boost to #Breakthrough, #TheSISTAHSMinistry @MinisterCeleste

Breakthrough is a positive boost. You could be doing well and you start doing better.  It is a forward development, an important discovery. You could have been on one spot for years and you do not know what is going wrong. All of a sudden, God opens your eyes to see what it is.

Breakthrough is breaking through a barrier, which the Psalmist calls “Jumping over a wall.” It is when you penetrate your enemy’s defense. They have been trying to overcome you but all of a sudden, you move in. It is an anointed increase which will make people wonder what is happening to you.  It is being lifted above all the enemies round about you. It is promotion enrichment, betterment. It is a positive headway.

PRAYER:   My Father, I come before You today, I know that You care for me and you will not allow me to be messed up by the enemy. It is written that You have given me power to tread upon serpents and scorpions and over every power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt me. Right now, every serpent and scorpion assigned against me is dead and I shall have a breakthrough experience in every area of my life.  In the Name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment